The Maxfield Family
Established April 24, 2004

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Nemo #4


When we got home from our trip to Ohio our goldfish nemo was floating. McKinley went straight to his bowl when we got home and sat and looked at him for quite a while. I felt really bad, but McKinley just turned to me and said "SSH, Nemo is sleeping." This is the 4th fish that we've had to send on a trip to "42 Wallaby Way Sydney". Thank heavens goldfish are cheap. We went to the store and helped McKinley pick out a new Nemo fish and she was very excited to get him home and put him in his bowl. I love this picture of McKinley, but it kind of makes me sad. She looks so grown up in this picture. I can't believe how fast she is growing. I'm so grateful I get to be at home with her each day.

3 comments:

Kelly said...

McKinley DOES looks so grown up. She's getting so big. Love the goldfish picture. It's also good that goldfish pretty much all look the same too. We've replaced many a goldfish. Hey, about that blog book website--it's works for me. Just highlight the website and then right click and hit copy, then paste in the bar thingy. Whatever it's called. Let me know if it still doesn't work.

C.B. said...

She looks alot like Brett in that picture. That makes me laugh to know that you fish go to wallaby lane. :D

Jessica said...

Cute. It's funny before I read Christy's comment I was going to comment that she looks so much like you. She looks like a mini Melissa to me.