McKinley was really excited to wear her new life jacket. She was kind of hesitant to get in the water at first, but once she got in we couldn't get her out.
Once we got out onto the beach I took off McKinleys shoes, and she did not like the way the sand felt on her feet. She was hanging from my neck like a little monkey, and she refused to put her feet down on the ground. Eventually she got used to it and loved it.

3 comments:
She looks like she is heaven running around playing in the water! :) What a cute little thing!!
She's so cute Melissa! She and Ella would probably have a ball together.
Melissa,
I saw you blog and thought I would say hi, hope that's okay. Congrats on your pregnancy and on McKinley! How fun for you! You have a cute little family. Hope things are well with you. Erika (Young) Bench
Post a Comment