Rules: Post 6 random things that come to your mind.
1. I'm a serious germ-a-phobe. I buy hand sanitizer by the gallon bottle and I carry little bottles of it with me everywhere. I have had to convince myself to use it less, because at one point it got so bad that my hands were raw and cracked. What can I say I like things being clean
2. I'm really picky about weird things. For example: the temperature has to be 70-71 degrees at all times. I hate water because it has no taste and I don't like soda or juice because it is too sweet. So we buy these special flavored waters that have just the perfect amount of sweetness.
3. I'm obsessive about organizing things and having everything in its place. When Brett wants to irritate me he will flip one of the pillows on our couch so that the stripes on it are going vertically instead of horizontally. It drives me crazy. He thinks he is sooooo funny.
4.I'm the worlds biggest clutz. I've broken 12 bones and had multiple weird medical problems. Last year I had one of my doctors ask if he could write me up in a medical journal and use me for teaching. Congratulations to me I'm a medical freak!
5. As a nurse I've seen a lot of disgusting things, but the one thing that gross's me out the most is boogers. I can not handle snot.
6. I argue with myself. When I'm trying to decide something I will have these discussions out loud with myself. Brett will always wait until I'm done and then ask me who won. The good thing is that I always win.
Instead of picking specific people to tag. I'm going to tag whoever wants to play.
The Maxfield Family
Established April 24, 2004
Friday, July 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment