The Maxfield Family
Established April 24, 2004

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Making Doughnuts




I got this really easy doughnut recipe from my friend and had to try it out. After I made the doughnuts I let McKinley help me glaze and decorate them. She really enjoyed putting the sprinkles on them. When it came time to eat them all McKinley wanted was the sprinkles off the top. The doughnuts turned out to be very tasty. Thanks for the recipe Valerie.

5 comments:

Holly said...

Those donuts look amazing!! I think you should post the recipe so we can all enjoy. :) haha.

valerie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
valerie said...

I'm glad you liked them. Jacob did the same thing and ate all of the sprinkles and left the doughnut. The sprinkles are the best part when you're a kid!!!

Jessica said...

Those do look yummy, I also think you should post the recipe. I think Dustin would love them.

Kelly said...

I used to have a really good doughnut recipe, but I lost it. So please email me or post the recipe.