The Maxfield Family
Established April 24, 2004
Wednesday, July 16, 2008
Childrens Museum
This past week the Childrens Museum in Flint was having a free admission day. Me and McKinley went with a bunch of our friends. They had rooms with crafts and face painting. It was really fun. McKinley really enjoyed the music room. I don't think she is truly happy until she is making a ton of noise.:) She also really liked the grocery store. Pushing around the shopping cart made her feel so grown-up. I am very grateful to have such good friends out here in Michigan that we can do fun things with. They have made being away from our families a lot easier.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
It is such a blessing to have good friends when you are away from home. I really miss our Logan friends and the fun things we did with them.
It is such a blessing to have good friends when you are away from home. I really miss our Logan friends and the fun things we did with them.
Post a Comment