I've only been making bows for about 6 months, but I have made way more bows than McKinley will ever be able to wear. I didn't realize how addictive it is. I've decided I need to pick a new craft for a little while. Lately I've been working with beads. I've been making beaded barrettes and little bracelets for McKinley. I just love doing crafts. Its something I enjoy doing and its something I can do in my spare time to de-stress. Who knows maybe there will be a bead party in the near future.
The Maxfield Family
Established April 24, 2004
Thursday, August 21, 2008
Bow Party
Yesterday afternoon me and a bunch of my friends from our ward had a Bow Party. We all got together and made a bunch of hairbows for our little girls. It was alot of fun. There was around 10 people that came. We had 2 girls from our ward come and watch all of the kids so that we could work without having a bunch of little helpers. We also made little tutu's for our girls. Everything turned out really cute and it was alot of fun to have a girls afternoon.



I've only been making bows for about 6 months, but I have made way more bows than McKinley will ever be able to wear. I didn't realize how addictive it is. I've decided I need to pick a new craft for a little while. Lately I've been working with beads. I've been making beaded barrettes and little bracelets for McKinley. I just love doing crafts. Its something I enjoy doing and its something I can do in my spare time to de-stress. Who knows maybe there will be a bead party in the near future.
I've only been making bows for about 6 months, but I have made way more bows than McKinley will ever be able to wear. I didn't realize how addictive it is. I've decided I need to pick a new craft for a little while. Lately I've been working with beads. I've been making beaded barrettes and little bracelets for McKinley. I just love doing crafts. Its something I enjoy doing and its something I can do in my spare time to de-stress. Who knows maybe there will be a bead party in the near future.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
Cute bows! My sister-in-law started making bows and I want to try too. I love the ones with the flowers on them. We are so excited for you and the new addition to the family!
I LOVE making bows too... I finally had to limit myself as well. You'll have to post some pics of your bead work! You are so crafty! :)
It really is addicting! At least you'll get double use out of them with the new little girl right? I'm going to make a board to put Ella's bows on hopefully in the next month because they're a big mess in the drawer! I love the tutu also.. it's on my to do list to make Ella one of those too. Super cute!!
This was so much fun!! Thanks for teaching us how to make bows and tutus. All the bows you made were so cute!! Thanks again!!
I've made the flower bows, they are way easy and cute. But I haven't made any other kind. They would make cute gifts--hint, hint!
Kinley is the cutest little ballerina EVER. I love the tu tu. Maybe Melissa should come out to my house so it can look as cute and crafty as you guys! :) Love you kids.
Those bows are adorable! If McKinley doesn't get to wear them, all she can share them with her little sister!!
Melissa--that was a great shin-dig you threw. It was so much fun. I finished the tutus, and the girls LOVE them. Thanks for teaching us your little bow tricks. I can't wait to make more bows. You are so creative and organized. Way to go.
Post a Comment