
I've decided blogging is kind of like laundry, because if you don't stay caught up it becomes overwhelming and you don't know where to start.
As always we've been incredibly busy with school, kids, trying to move, and everything else that we have going on. So now I'm using these as my excuses for why I'm behind.
Last week our sweet little Anna"Baby" turned 6 months old...I know I can't believe it either. It's been so fun to watch her grow and change. She started out as our sweet little mellow baby, but she has started letting us know that even though she is mellow she refuses to be overlooked or ignored. She has such a funny personality. In the last month she has learned to say "MaMa" and "DaDa". I'm not sure if she associates the word with the person, or if they are just fun noises to make, but either way we were excited about it.
This cute little girl has become pretty mobile. She doesn't crawl, but she rolls everywhere. This morning while I was making breakfast I heard her fussing and when I looked over to see why I realized that she had rolled out of the living room and was rolling across the kitchen floor. Apparantly she was trying to come get me and realized kitchen floors don't feel good to roll on.
Annabelle still gets excited to see/play with McKinley, but she has also decided she has a McKinley limit. I don't have to worry as much about McKinley overwhelming Annabelle, because when Annabelle has had enough she lets McKinley know, usually by grabbing ahold of her hair. Yesterday McKinley, Annabelle, and I had a tea party downstairs. It was so fun. It will be so much fun to watch these 2 little girls play together as they grow up.
I sure do love this little girl. She has the prettiest smile and gives the best drooly kisses. WHAT A CUTIE! We all love you so much Annabelle.

1 comment:
Such a sweetie.
Post a Comment