While we were in Idaho McKinley and Annabelle were able to spend time with a lot of their cousins.
We spent some time with Brett's sister Jennive and her cute little boy Mason. Mason almost weighs as much as McKinley and he is 6 months old. He has the cutest chubby cheeks you will ever see. I can't wait until Annabelle and Mason are old enough to play with each other.
It was fun spending time with the Maxfields. They had all sorts of fun surprises for the girls. McKinley had a lot of fun playing with Grandpa and Uncle Tom, while Annabelle got cuddled by Grandma Maxfield. Thanks for the good food and good times Grandma and Grandpa Maxfield.
While we were in Idaho we were able to spend some time with our good friends the Kraus family. McKinley loved playing with their little boy Logan. I just wish we could have spent more time with them.
What Crazy Kids!
We stayed with my parents while we were out there. It was a lot of fun. I really enjoyed all the late night soaks in the hot tubs, McKinley enjoyed playing with all of her cousins, and Annabelle loved all of the one-on-one attention. I think both of my girls are going to go through withdrawls now.
My kids have the best grandparents.
They also have the best Aunts and Uncles. My little brother Spencer was always so cute with both of the girls, and so willing to help me with the girls at any time.
If I was to pick who McKinley will miss the most from Idaho, I'd probably have to choose her cousin Madison. McKinley played with Madison everyday.
Morgan was so cute with Annabelle. Annabelle would always smile when Morgan would talk to her. However, I think I'm going to miss my sister Deidra just as much as my kids are going to miss her kids. It was so nice to spend time with my brothers and sisters. I love my family!
We were able to celebrate some birthdays while we were there.
We had a big party for my Grandma. Isn't she cute?
We were also able to get a 4 generation picture with Annabelle.
The day before we left we celebrated my niece Savannah's birthday at Green Canyon.
Going to Green Canyon has always been one of our favorite things to do.
I really enjoyed being able to spend so much time with my family. Thanks Mom and Dad for letting us crash at your house. We had a great time. Love you guys!

1 comment:
We hadfun visiting with you guys. We are glad you made it home safe and sound and sane....well maybe!
Post a Comment