The Maxfield Family
Established April 24, 2004

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter and Family Fun


We were able to celebrate Annabelles first Easter on Sunday. Since we have 9am church we told McKinley the Easter Bunny wasn't coming until after church. McKinley was so excited about having the Easter Bunny come.


McKinley loved everything the Easter Bunny brought her. Afterward she kept telling me "That Easter Bunny is so Nice."

Annabelle didn't get near as excited as McKinley, so McKinley went through Annabelles basket for her. Annabelle got one of those Bumbo chairs for Easter and she loves it.
We had some of our friends come over for dinner and then we had an Easter Egg hunt for all the kids.


McKinley made a haul. As you can see from the picture, she was picking up the eggs 4 at a time. We are going to have Easter candy until next easter, Oh well! :)

McKinley recently decided she is a beautician. If you sit still for to long she'll plant herself behind you and start putting bows in your hair. She is always fixing my hair. Yesterday Brett came home from work and had to do some work on the computer, so McKinley decided to give him a makeover.

He's such a good sport. Secretly I think he enjoys it. Afterward McKinley told him that he looked "Bootiful".

Aren't they cute?!! McKinley sure does enjoy her Daddy time.

I've been desperately trying to get a picture of Annabelle smiling. She actually smiles a lot, but whenever I pull out the camera she get shy.

Then she gives me her "Are you kidding me?" look.
Finally we caught a glimpse of a smile with the camera. It's not one of her big beautiful smiles, but beggers can't be choosers.

My girls are so stinkin cute!... if I do say so myself.

4 comments:

Kraus said...

I agree with you. your girls are so stinkin cute!

The Karrens said...

McKinley's hair is so cute. You'll have to teach me when I have a girl. Brett makes a beautiful lady, although I have never seen a lady so hairy. Glad you had a great Easter.

C.B. said...

I have never knew Brett could look so beautiful! Good job Mckinley!

Dan and Jen said...

If you think Brett looks cute there, I have some pictures you need to see. ;) I DEFINATELY agree that your girls are so beautiful. We miss you kids but are WAY excited your job prospects might bring you back here. :)