This year McKinley had her first friend birthday party. She had a princess birthday party on Valentines Day. We had 11 kids show up for her party. It was a lot of fun. The kids started by making princess crowns and then we played a bunch of games. They all played together so well. It was so cute to see so many cute little princess's running around the house, and the one little prince Braden. McKinley recieved a lot of fun presents from her friends. She really enjoyed her party.
When McKinley saw all the princess decorations and cake for her Birthday party that morning she was so excited. I think thats when it finally sank in that she was having a party. She was so excited that she just kept saying "Thank you so much for my party mommy." It was so sweet. She also kept saying "Its Wonderful!", everytime she saw her cake. Seeing her so excited about her party made all the stress and time that went into her party very worth it.
The Maxfield Family
Established April 24, 2004
Monday, February 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
Looks like a fun party. What cute girls.
I want to come to a princess party. Still can't believe she is three.
The girls are STILL talking about the party and Lauren wanted to go again this morning!! you did such a good job! I LOVE the picture at the top of your blog. It is SO sweet. What precious beautiful girls you have!
So fun! Can't wait to throw Tegan one of those parties.
Brett!! Thanks for commenting on my blog. I can't believe what a small world this is. Joe (Elder Bolke) is a great kid and hard worker. It helps to know familiar faces are helping them right now. I was so proud of the R.S. for donating so much for them.
Your family is darling. I took a peek at some of the pics of your kids. They are beautiful! So you're in CRNA school? and your wife is soon to be an RN? I'm an NP and I love the nursing field because it's so diverse. Good luck on school.
Post a Comment