Yesterday we celebrated McKinleys 3rd birthday. I cannot believe she is 3, which is funny because anyone else we meet can't believe she is only 3. When Brett got off work yesterday we took McKinley to eat at the Rainforest Cafe. It is her favorite place to eat and it is so much fun. Then we took her to this place in the mall called "Jeepers" where they have arcade games and little rides. This was her first time there and she loved it. Her favorite part of the evening was riding the carousel.
Afterward we went home and opened presents. McKinley did pretty well for herself. She got some fun new princess jewelry and and high heels. She also got some barbie dolls and a barbie house. While my parents were out visiting my dad made a barbie house for her that I've painted/decorated and Brett put carpet in. It turned out pretty nice. The kitchen even has a tile floor, which makes it nicer than our house.
Her grandparents sent her a blow up princess house that is a ball pit. McKinley loved playing with all the little balls. However I think her favorite present was the little remote control car we got her. It was really cheep and only goes one direction, but it was perfect for her. The car starts driving as soon as you turn it on, so McKinley spent the evening chasing it around the house. Overall it was a great birthday, and it was so nice to be able to celebrate it together as a family. We sure do love our McKinley bug! She is such a sweet little girl. Since we had Annabelle she has grown up so much. She tries so hard to be our big helper. We are so grateful for her.

8 comments:
Isn't crazy how you adjust to the new one. I am just finally feeling like I am ALMOST on top of things again...about 10 months later!! Your girls are SO cute. Congratulations a little late!
Happy Birthday McKinley! We were thinking of you yesterday. Wish we could have been there.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY McKinley!
We love you !
That doll house is adorable!!! 3?! Where does the time go?
What a fun doll house!
Your girls are just precious! :)
Happy 3rd Birthday, McKinley! We loved our valentine card and the baby announcement was so cute! We're glad y'all are doing well! We wish y'all could've been out here for everything, but we can't wait till Disney in November, we're all going to have so much fun! I love the posts with McKinley being a 'new big sister' ... I remember what that was like, they're going to be such great friends! Well, Jack and I love y'all! Have a wonderful Valentine's Day! xoxo.
Happy Birthday Kinley! Sorry we weren't there to celebrate. Look for a birthday surprise in the mail. ;) Love you, miss you, bye!
Happy birthday!!! It's wonderful that your girls are best buds. I'm hoping that the girls adjust well when the new baby comes in July. I loved the doll house. Happy belated birthday too.!
Post a Comment