The Maxfield Family
Established April 24, 2004

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Annabelle Jo

At 4:54 PM on December 30 we welcomed baby Annabelle Jo Maxfield into our family. Everything went very well, and both mom and baby are home and doing well. Well, enough talking, here are the pictures that I know everyone is really wanting to see.




8 comments:

Holly said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! She is beautiful! Love the name you picked too. :)

C.B. said...

Congrats! What a sweet girl.

Kelly said...

Oh, my gosh she is too cute!! Her chubby cheeks are so adorable. It makes me so excited to do this all over again! Glad to hear you are all doing well. I'm sure McKinely is handling her new responsibilies as big sister like a pro!

Melissa said...

Congrats guys! Let me know if you need anything!

valerie said...

Congratulations Maxfield Family!! She is so beautiful!!

Jessica said...

Oh, I'm jealous! Congratulations!! She is so sweet!

Allery said...

she looks like a keeper! Good work Brett and Melissa :) Congratulations!

Ashlie n Jonathan said...

Congratulations!!!! I am glad she is here and you are both doing well!! She is a dolly! I am around the corner and a phone call away if you need ANYTHING! It looks like you have family in town, so be sure to call when it is quiet again and I could be useful a for you a little longer. ;)

Your Christmas looks fun! I know what you mean about a tighter budget but somehow having more....the same thing happened with us this year. It is strange and I haven't figured it out yet. Somehow I felt we had/were given too much....blessings, and we are grateful. Glad it was a good holiday. Again Congrats on Annabelle's arrival!