The Maxfield Family
Established April 24, 2004

Friday, January 23, 2009

Our Cute Girls

I haven't been able to update my blog lately. Two children are definately more difficult then one. My mom helped me get some pictures taken of the girls today. It was quite the battle, but we got a few cute ones.

I love watching McKinley with Annabelle. I can tell these 2 are going to be best friends.

6 comments:

Kelly said...

Such cute pictures.Annabelle is so cute. McKinley too! We can't wait to me her!

valerie said...

These are very cute pictures. I love the one you put at the top of your blog of McKinley kissing Annabelle. Very cute girls!!

C.B. said...

Such cute girls. Annabelle looks a lot like you.

Jessica said...

So cute Melissa!! I think they look a lot alike and they both look like you. It's so great to have 2 girls, I just love it!

Holly said...

CUTE pictures! I remember posting something similar when we got Braxton, 2 is def. a big adjustment! haha. It's gets easier though!

Unknown said...

I hope things are going well... 2 is a lot of work, but so worth it! :) They are adorable girls! Congratulations!