By McKinley's last gymnastics class she had really gotten the hang of things. I think she finally figured out how to get her long Maxfield extremities to work. I am amazed at how much more coordinated she has become.
On Friday night we had our ward Halloween party, and it was a lot of fun. Then on Saturday we had a primary activity. Normally, she wouldn't have come with me but Brett had to work. On Sunday we went to her friends Birthday party. They had a Halloween themed party. It was a lot of fun. They even had a hay ride.
Unfortunately I had dead batteries in my camera all weekend, so I wasn't able to get very many pictures.
In the very little spare time that I had this week I finished up McKinley and Annabelles's magnet boards.
This Saturday we fly out to Idaho. I'm really excited to come out and visit. McKinley can't wait to see her grandparents and cousins.

7 comments:
Melissa, your magnet boards look sooo good. I love the flowers on Annabelle's. Sooo adorable!!
Love the magnet boards! So cute!
LOVE the magnet board!! my sisters have gotten all into that and have gotten me into making magnents too.. so fun! only a couple months until #2.. that is so exciting!! have fun in idaho.. i love it! there really is no place like home, huh?!!
We can't wait to see you guys. The kids are sooo excited and keep asking how many more days.
the magnet boards are soooo cute!! Good job! And thanks for organizing a super cool primary activity day!!! My kids loved it!
The magnet boards turned out super cute!! I'm in the process of making one for Ella right now, I just bought the frame for it on Friday. Did you make the frame or did it come together & you decorated it?? I love it!!
I love the magnet board Melissa, especially Annabelle's. What a cute idea with the flowers and her name at the top. -M
Post a Comment