
I don't realize how quickly time moves until I start looking at pictures of my kids. They are growing up soooo fast....too fast! I swear we just celebrated Annabelles 1st birthday and now my baby is turning 2. This year we decided to throw a big party for Annabelle since we finally live near family, and she's never had a big party. We celebrated her birthday at Leos Place with our friends and family. She was able to play with her cousins, eat pizza (which is her favorite), and have ice cream cake. Annabelle recieved a lot of fun presents, but I think she was most excited about her new horses.

The actual night of her Birthday we had a little family party with the 4 of us. She was really excited about the rocking horse Mckinley gave her

Annabelle got her own set of all the princess barbies from Mommy and Daddy. We've learned the hard way that to keep peace in your house you buy your girls the same things. Now they both have all the princess barbies, which SHOULD relieve some toy tension.


And here is another picture of Annabelle eating her cake without her hands, utensils or manners. Poor little girl doesn't want to touch it because she is afraid she'll get her hands dirty, just another example of how my kids obsessive mother has warped them...sorry kids.
We leave Monday for our trip to Cancun with some of our friends. I'm soooo excited and nervous at the same time. Our girls always have so much fun with Grandma and Grandpa, but I'm terrified that we'll have our little guy try to make an early appearance while we're there. Now if all my kiddos will promise to behave I promise to come home a more relaxed version of myself...DEAL!?!

No comments:
Post a Comment