
On Christmas Eve we went to my brothers house and had a fun evening. We had yummy snacks, a gift exchange, acted out the nativity, and even had a special visit from the man in red.


It was a fun evening with family and Kinley was soooo excited that she got to be Mary in the nativity this year.
Christmas day involved even more family and presents, and I must say we all got kind of spoiled this year.
The girls got a trampoline from santa, some more barbies and horses, and they both got the walking dogs they really wanted. Brett got a new grill and some tools. However, I must have been the best this year because I really got spoiled. Santa brought me a diamond necklace and Brett gave me an Ipad.
As always the best part of Christmas was watching the girls open their presents Christmas morning, I love to see how excited they get. We also enjoyed being able to spend Christmas with family this year. What a wonderful time of year!

No comments:
Post a Comment