The Maxfield Family
Established April 24, 2004

Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween Fun

This has been such a busy Halloween month. We've had 3 Halloween parties, a school and ward carnival, trunk-or-treat, Boo at the Zoo, and of course trick-or-treating. By the time we went trick-or-treating on Halloween our kids were spent. We went to 5 houses and then Kinley asked if we could go home. I think its safe to say that we had enough Halloween fun to last us another year. We broke out all of the Halloween costumes and dress-ups so that we could wear different costumes for all of our events. It was fun dressing up the girls differently for each party, and it made for a lot of cute halloween pics.

Halloween Party #1




Boo at The Zoo was a blast, and we'll definitely be going again next year.





Halloween Party with Bradshaw Family




Trick-or-Treating


This is Kinley's friend Zach who went trick-or-treating with us. Apparently she plans on marrying him, which is fine with us...in 15-20 years.



What a fun month! Hope everyone had a fun and safe Halloween. I saved my favorite pic for last. Its our little "Jo Dirt" wearing her daddy's mullet.
Happy November!

2 comments:

Kraus said...

I saw that you put up a new post and I was totally thinking that somewhere in it you were going to let us all know whether baby is a boy or girl & then there was nothing! sooooo????

Harper said...

Your girls look great! I loved their various costumes!