The Maxfield Family
Established April 24, 2004

Monday, March 1, 2010

Updates and Pictures

Life has been kind of crazy lately. Due to some instability at the hospital Brett works for we have been traveling a lot. Brett has been picking up shifts at a hospital in Idaho Falls and we have been splitting time between Great Falls, MT and Idaho Falls. Its been fun because we've been able to see family, but we are definately getting tired of traveling. All of this traveling has made life crazy and has kept me from updating our blog.
So here are some updates and new pictures of the girls.


Annabelle has turned one and even though I'm home with her all the time I still feel like I missed it. She is growing up so fast. She has become the best cuddler and I LOVE IT!

Our mellow baby has become a very active and opinionated little girl. Its so fun to watch her play with her big sister.

She may be younger but she definately doesn't let anyone, especially Kinley, boss her around. She is starting to talk a little more, and she'll try to repeat what we say. Lately we've had a lot of Birthdays and Annabelle is constantly singing the Happy Birthday song. She also likes to sing the Sunbeam song, Clean-Up, and ABC's. You can't understand all of the words, but she gets the tune right:o) Annabelle is hesitant to walk. We know she can because we've seen her do it, but she would rather crawl everywhere. Oh well, it will come...and then she'll be that much more dangerous. She is such a sweet little girl and I'm grateful everyday to have her in our family.


McKinley is in preschool and LOVES IT. I'm always amazed at what she is learning. The other day she built a tower, apparently it was a flag pole, and she was holding it while saying the pledge of allegiance. I couldn't believe she new the whole thing, what a smartie. She is also learning how to write her letters and sound them all out. We recently celebrated her 4th birthday and we had a big Frog Princess party at our house for all of her friends.





McKinley is a great helper for her mommy, and such a wonderful big sister.


She has the best imagination. I love to listen to her play pretend and tell stories. I can't imagine my life without my Kinley Bug.

Being a mom is the BEST! I Love these girls!!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Isn't it crazy how smart they can be when they are so young? It only gets better from here. I love the pictures of the 2 girls together in their princess dresses. What a blessing to have sisters.

The Bradfields said...

I think your girls are beautiful! Why doesn't MVH just hire Brett full time and you guys can move here! Then you wouldn't have to travel so much! It was good seeing you guys a couple months ago! You have a cute blog!

Maren said...

What beautiful girls!!! I love the pictures. I cant believe that Annabel is singing all those songs all ready and that you can understand her. What a smart little whippersnapper. I am sorry there is still so much instability still at the hospital. Hope it ends soon so that you can enjoy life a little more. It looks like we are probably going to end up in the Brigham City area, so if you are ever driving through in a few months, give us a ring!!!