The Maxfield Family
Established April 24, 2004

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Birthday Month


Between December 30th and February 10th we have had all 4 of our birthdays, and when you throw in Christmas its an expensive/busy month and a half.
Most recently we've celebrated my baby turning 4. I know 4 technically doesn't make her a baby anymore, but I think she'll be my baby until she has her own babies. I can't believe how fast she is growing up.
While we were in Idaho Falls McKinley had 2 birthday parties. We celebrated a triple birthday party with her cousins Madison and Mason at Leo's and had such a fun time. McKinley got a lot of fun frog princess presents that she LOVES!
We also had a party with the Maxfields at a place with a bunch of bounce houses. It was really fun to have all the grandkids play together. McKinley also got some pink cowboy boots, that she has worn every day since, and a really cute cowboy hat.
We had a fun family party on her Birthday. We went to her fav restaurant and then had cake and presents. McKinley really wanted a frog princess cake. I'm definately not a professional cake decorator, but McKinley loved it anyway. It was a really fun night, except that poor little Annabelle was sick and throwing up all day.


We also recently celebrated Bretts birthday and McKinley was really excited to help me decorate Bretts cake.

Its been a busy month, but its been a fun month. We are all now a year older and wiser, and now hopefully I'll have a little more time to stay caught up on my blog. :0)

1 comment:

Maren said...

I love how you do McKinleys hair like that with the ribbon. I should have asked you to teach me last time I was with you!!! Your girls are so beautiful. Hearing about all the fun things you've done with your family makes me excited to move closer to "home". Hope all is going well there otherwise!!! -M