I spent the past week getting Halloween costumes ready for the girls. McKinley finally decided she wanted to be a cat, and I was able to make one for less than $5, YEAH! She wanted to dress up like her kitty "Scrat Plays Football."
I also worked on Annabelles Snow White Costume...no I didn't make the costume, just the bow. We got this costume for when we go to Disney World next month, I can't wait!
We went to Idaho a couple of weeks ago and were able to spend time with family...and Bretts horse. Brett was able to go riding up into Harriman for a day and loved it. He sure loves his horse. Now that its getting cold and we won't be able to go home as much I think Brett will go through horse withdrawls.
While we were in Idaho the last time we were able to see our friends the Karrens. They are our really good friends that went to Anesthesia school the same time as us. We hadn't seen them in over 2 years. We took all the kids to Blast off to play and the grown-ups were able to visit. McKinley and Levi are only a few months apart. When we left they were both almost one and now they are going on 4.
It was so much fun to see how their kids have grown, and to meet their new addition Benson. I love catching up with new friends, SOOOO FUN!
We love being close enough for our kids to be able to play with their cousins.
McKinley is always asking if she can go play with her cousins or swim with aunt Deidra What a blessing it has been to be near our family.
We've recently decided that its time to slow down on all the trips to IF and spend some time at our home. This past week we met a new family that lives down the street. They just bought a dental practice here and they have kids the same age as ours. We spent 4 of the past 7 days with them. McKinley loves playing with their daughter Eva.
They are such a wonderful family and we are so grateful to have made such wonderful friends. It sure makes moving to a new place easier when you have good friends and a great ward.
We are loving Montana and we are so excited to raise our family in such a great place. Here are some recent pics I took of our cute girls.
We hope everyone has a safe and happy Halloween.

4 comments:
Cute Pictures!! I love both of the girls Halloween costumes!! I can't believe that is little Annabelle. She is so big now!!!!
Your girls are so super cute! Halloween is so fun with these kids getting older & starting to get into it more.
Such cute costumes. So happy you are happy in Montana. Sorry we couldn't catch up last time you were in town, for sure next time!
Melissa! I remembered your blog address, so I am posting a comment so you can link to mine. All my siblings have blogs (and my mom) so be sure to pull those links off the side of my blog.
Thanks for letting Xander and McKinley play this weekend. He talked about her the whole way home!
Post a Comment