On Sunday McKinley was able to go up and sing a Mothers Day song with the rest of the Primary kids. She was recently moved up to Sunbeams because she was the oldest kid in nursery and was struggeling being in their with all the little kids. She has done so well in Sunbeams. It was so sweet to see McKinley up on the stage singing with the other the kids. I almost started crying seeing my cute little girl up there. I can't believe how fast she is growing up.
Brett got home from Montana Sunday night and brought me the best Mothers Day present (besides him) ever! He got me a cricut.
I am so excited! I have wanted one for so long, but didn't think I would get one for a while. My friend Valerie has one and is so sweet to always let me use it, but I'm so excited to have my own now. I have the best husband ever... and yes I would still think that even if he hadn't given me a cricut for Mothers Day. It was a wonderful Mothers Day.

1 comment:
Melissa!!! How are you? It's so great to hear from ya.... I'm glad that you found me! Your girls are adorable... and look exactly like you, holy cow!
Post a Comment