The Maxfield Family
Established April 24, 2004

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Role Reversal


Our little McKinley is growing up WAY to fast! Recently I've heard my words coming out of her mouth a lot. Usually its aimed at Annabelle, but not always. Yesterday while we were in town I had a moment of road rage at the car in front of me. Apparently I was saying "Oh My Heck", because I heard that phrase coming from the back seat a few times during this event. Then I let my frustration get the better of me and I called the person in front of me a "Stupid Idiot". Whoops!!! Of course the 3 year old in the back seat heard... and she was horrified. She immediately reminded me that I said a "Naughty Word." She then started telling me the good words I could have said instead. Such as: "Hello", "Silly", or "Oh Frostbite". This cute little girl makes me laugh. How funny that my 3 year old had to be the grown-up and explain to her mommy that we don't say "Naughty Words". I think my life would be sooo boring without my "Little Mommy."

No comments: