About 3 years ago we took a family vacation to Disney World, and we began planning our next trip to Disney World as soon as we got home. The last time we went McKinley was 10 months old and she was almost 4 for this trip, which I've decided is the perfect age. Disney World truly is the most magical place on earth for a little girl.
I think my favorite part of the entire trip was watching McKinley's face when we met all of her favorite Disney characters. Brett made fun of me because I didn't cry when we got married or when we had our girls, but I was getting teary watching McKinley when she met Cinderella for the first time.
Our trip actually started at Nickelodeon hotel. That is where we stayed for the first few days. They had a really fun Waterpark that the girls loved. We were also able to have breakfast with Spongebob, Dora, Patrick, and a bunch of other Nickelodeon characters.
We spent the rest of the time at a condo with Bretts family. It was really fun and the girls loved spending time with their cousins, aunts, uncles, and grandparents that we don't get to see enough.
We spent 8 days at the disney parks and I think we could have easily spent another 8 days there. There is so much to do and see, especially at Magic Kingdom. We scheduled two Princess lunches while we were there. One was at Cinderella's castle and the other was at the Norway castle in epcot. During these lunches McKinley was able meet 5-6 of the different Disney princesses.
The day of the Cinderella lunch we took her to this place called Bippodi Boppidi boutique. She had her own Fairy Godmother who fixed her hair, put make-up on her, and painted her fingernails. She was able to get all dressed up like a princess, and it was soooo fun!
We were also able to have Breakfast at a place in Animal Kingdom with all of the Mickey Mouse Characters/Friends. We had Bretts entire family at this meal. Periodically throughout our meal Goofy would come in and dance with all of the kids. Not only were these character meals really fun, but I think I had some of the best food I'd ever tasted at these meals.
I think this was the most fun vacation I've ever been on. I loved watching the girls as they met all of there favorite disney characters, and we met A LOT! There were so many fun shows, parades, and rides. I can't wait until our next trip, who knows when that will be, but I look forward to taking both of our girls back to Disney World.
If you aren't totally sick of seeing pics of our kids with disney characters then check back. I took over 400 pictures while we were there, so there will definately be a Disney World slide show coming.

6 comments:
Now I want to go. It looks like you guys had so much fun. We hope to see you in a couple of weeks.
Your comment about getting a bit teary when meeting the princesses makes me giggle as I get a bit misty myself looking at the cute picture of cinderella and McKinley. Adorable!!! It's every little girls dream come true. How fun that you got to go. Thanks for sharing your pictures. We may have to call someday to get some pointers.
Looks like so much fun! I love the pictures of McKinley and Annabelle all dressed up with the princesses! So cute!
Next time I think you guys should claim us as part of the family! I love all the pics!!!
oh my goodness, I am so jealous. I know Ella would LOVE Disney Land too. What fun memories you made!
Post a Comment