The Maxfield Family
Established April 24, 2004

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

FINALLY!!!!!!


I know our graduation count down said that Brett graduated last Friday, but unfortunately we were a few days off. Today was officially Bretts last day of clinicals. The next time he does anesthesia on a patient he'll be getting paid, YEAH!!! As we were applying for Anesthesia programs we had a lot of Bretts friends who warned us that this was going to be really hard, but we had no idea just how hard it would be for all of us.

Brett has worked so hard and I'm so proud of him. Although we are going to miss all of our friends out here in Michigan, we can't wait to start the next (non-student) phase of our lives.
A few months ago my friend Tobey took some family pictures for us. She did a really good job, so I'm going to post a few of the ones I liked.






My favorite picture is the one of Brett and the Girls. When you look at the picture you can just see how much he loves our girls, and how much they adore him. What a Great Daddie!

7 comments:

Kraus said...

Congrats! You guys made it!
You may not be excited for the move but we are!!! The family pics are amazing! you have the cutest family! We love you guys & hope to see you soon!

C.B. said...

Congrats Brett. Love the family pics! You look so gorgeous Melissa!

Kelly said...

Congratulations!! So happy for you guys and excited to have you all closer real soon. Love your new pics!

Holly said...

Congrats you guys! HUGE accomplishment! :) LOVE the new family pics!

Jessica said...

What a great day! Congratulations you guys! McKinley cracks me up holding Bretts hand with that huge cheesy grin. She's so funny!

valerie said...

Congratulations Maxfield Family!! Doesn't it feel soooo nice to finally be done with school!! Good luck to you in Idaho!!!

Ashlie n Jonathan said...

SO SO SO SO CUTE! Gorgeous pictures! LOVE them. We miss you! Congrats on the graduation!! Oh, I love the song on your blog! =) And, thanks for the clothes/shoes. I fit in a couple pairs of shoes and passed it all on to Toby. You skinny minnies! =) Thanks for thinking of me! I really LOVE your pics! So cute!