The Maxfield Family
Established April 24, 2004

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

McKinley's Summer Fun

2 comments:

C.B. said...

Oh I just love you guys! I miss ya. I am glad all is going well in Michigan. And you are having baby number 2! How exciting...do you know if it is a boy or girl..or are you keeping it a surprise. So I just had my first little girl the beginning of this month..I kind of wish Brett could have given me the epidural..because I had the worst time with those. The first time, my doctor poked too far in my spine, and I ended up getting a spinal headache which HURT! I had to get a blood patch, it wore off after a day..so then I had to go in and get another one. It sucked. I'm glad it's over. Anyways I love ya, and it is good to see your cute little family on here.

The Karrens said...

Melissa,
It is so good to see the family. I didn't know you were expecting. Yeah! So am I! We hope everything is going well and good luck with the baby!