I decided when we had Gavin that 3 kids is 10x more difficult then 2. I don't know if its because I have more kids than hands, but wow life got crazy. However, over Christmas break things seemed to calm down a little bit. I've decided that life is crazy because we spend more then 2 hours a day driving kids to/from school, to ballet, gymnastics, piano, etc. When I'm not loading kids in and out of the car and dragging them around the state life is a lot easier. Besides taking trips and celebrating Christmas we've had a bunch of other things keeping us busy.
Mckinley performed in the nutcracker this year. She was soooo excited! She had 2 parts; she was a mouse and a fairy.
Last night she also had her first piano recital. She played 2 songs and did awesome! She has the cutest teacher that she absolutely adores.
Annabelle celebrated Birthday number 3!!! Can't believe my little Bella is 3 years old. We had her birthday party at the gym where she takes gymnastics, and it was a blast. We had a lot of friends and family that came which made it that much more fun. My cute sister started a buisness and she dresses up like a fairy godmother and then she does little makeovers at birthday parties. All the little girls got their hair fixed, nails painted, and then they got crowns and wands. The boys got swords and pirate bandanas. It was so fun!
We also had a family party for Annabelle and she was soooo excited about all of her new presents.
Our cute little Gavin is growing like crazy and is in to EVERYTHING! In the past week he has had 3 new teeth come in, which has been a treat for all of us. He can say momma and dadda, but most of the time just crawls around growling at every one. He recently learned how to wave and its so cute.
Life is crazy, like always, but the good kind of crazy. We've had a lot of fun experiences and times together as a family. I'd like to think that things will start to slow down now, but we have all of our birthdays in a 2 month period. So I'll probably get around to posting again in March :) Til then!
The Maxfield Family
Established April 24, 2004
Thursday, January 5, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














No comments:
Post a Comment